Tue, Dec 20|
A YEAR IN PHOTOGRAPHY WITH OREN ZIV 2022
Let's take a photo journey through 2022! It's been a quite a year..
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+2
About the Event
What a year this has been. From Masafer Yatta to Sheikh Jarrah to Nablus , Ben Gv*r to Bibi, the formulation of a Knesset and the end of the "unity" government, army refusers, gentrification protests in Yaffa, and the occausional happy celebration, Oren Ziv has captured it all.
Join TINAU and +972 magazine for a review of the year with Oren Ziv, an activist, photo-journalist, and TINAU Arabic student, who documented every. single. one. of the aforementioned events. He will walk us chronologically though the year with photos, commentary, and a question time.
Check out the following eight articles Oren has written with +972:
1.The far right is ‘taking over’ the Israeli army — with leftists in its crosshairs
2. Inside the military settler seige of Nablus
3.‘Refusing is the minimum’: Why these Israeli teens are objecting to army service
4. Peace Now is taking direct action against settler outposts. Can it succeed?
5. Why is Israel’s antisemitism envoy sharing investigation files against a Palestinian child?
6.Triple West Bank assassination recalls darkest days of the Intifada
7. Armed settlers assaulted a Palestinian man. Guess who’s in jail?
8. Israel sends veiled threat to attorneys of outlawed Palestinian NGOs
+972 Magazine is an independent, online, nonprofit magazine run by a group of Palestinian and Israeli journalists. Founded in 2010, their mission is to provide in-depth reporting, analysis, and opinions from the ground in Israel-Palestine.